29 July 2008

SingStar!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger as of late.

I've been busy playing SingStar! Consumer and I are officially SingStars 3x over. Booyah! Our amazingness shines through on "Don't Fear the Reaper", "Creep" and "Come As You Are". Soon we will master "Best of You", "Gold Lion" and most importantly "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". Seriously, come over and play. It's Killer!

I've also been busy watching "Felicity". Do you remember how amazing this show is? Ben? Noel? Hot and hot!

Forgive me if I don't come back until I finish watching all 4 seasons of Felicity and get SingStar status on every song on every singstar game ever made.

Peace Out.

1 comment:

Heather Bay said...

Oh my gosh. I won a copy of Singstar in a raffle. When I first got it, I sang all of my 90's favorites until I had a sore throat.