07 July 2008

Utah

I love the Food Network. I haven't watched "The Next Food Network Star" but while at home for the weekend I got to see Utah's own "Kelsey Nixon" on one of the news shows doing a little cooking demonstration.

I hate her. Sorry if you are her or if you are friends with her or if you love her because I'm sure she's a nice gal and all but seriously I cannot stand her stupid face and her stupid voice. Just so... Utah! Blah!

Ok, so I didn't hate her at first. Sure, she annoyed me from the get go but the thing that pushed me over the edge was when she showed us "a really easy way to cut corn off of a cob." Guess how she did it... with a KNIFE! Seriously?! Are there idiots out there who are just pickin' the kernals off the cob one by one with their bare hands? Really, Kelsey?! You showed me how to cut. corn. off. a. cob. with. a. knife... as if no one had ever thought to do that before.

Then I cut my ears and eyeballs off my head just so I wouldn't have to watch her or listen to her anymore.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...And she made it to the final 4 in Vegas...so you can go and see her in person!!! Maybe you can do lunch and it might change your attitude about her "sweet spirit"... but come on...she is 23 and went to BYWOOOO so what do you expect? Cheesy to a "T"!!! Just wait until she becomes Release-a-Siety President.... ha ha ha... TC

chelle. said...

ditto, ditto, ditto.
i'm so embarrassed for her sometimes.
she is so naive.

Marleen said...

Whoa, did I come to your blog on the wrong day?

I guess this kind of scrutiny comes with being famous.

Anonymous said...

Well, the poor girl didn't have a chance to not be super UUUUUT-HAHN from birth with a
KELTTTTTTTTTT-SEEEEEEEEE
NIXXXXXX-UHNNNNNNNNNNN.

KC

C and C Young said...

At least she didn't go to your high school! She really was a cheerleader and I agree with the panel, she is over caffeinated.

f*bomb. said...

You make me laugh so hard, I snorted.
BOO, cheesey cooking show. BOO!

If cutting corn off the cob is enough, Maybe they'll hire me to show them how to fry an egg 3 ways.

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

Best blog of yours yet. Loved every word of it.

Guess what? Tomorrow I can show you how to cut an apple... with a knife!

J.B. said...

Dude...please don't write funny posts like this right after my wife has a c-section ever again. She almost popped her staples out she was laughing do hard.

Reagan said...

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read! You just made my night.