02 September 2008

i call shotgun!

I went out shooting tonight at the Desert National Wildlife Refuge on the far north edge of town because the evening lighting was sure to be exciting and the weather just right for getting some fresh air. I got some cool shots and got scared by the wildlife more than once. And by wildlife I mean rabbits, frogs and other unknown moving things in the bushes. I know... super scary huh?

Along the way I must have made a friend I didn't know about because after I got home, pulled into the garage, parked and turned to grab my belongings I got a fright by my passenger.


Sorry the quality of the photo is really horrible but I was scared and wanted to get out of the car asap. I'm not kidding, that gigantic grasshopper thing had a 3 or 4 inch body alone, not to mention it's legs and antenae. Yikes!

I would show you some of the photos I shot but I had to shoot in RAW and I don't have a program to open that file format. So you'll have to wait to see them.

1 comment:

Carrie Samantha Miranda Charlotte said...

...EEEEEEwwwwww.... YUCK!!! See that is what happens when you live in the desert. Big, nasty, scary bugs...not to mention tarantulas!!!...