06 October 2008

VeeDubs

Saturday between conference sessions I ran down to Town Square to see the Volkswagen display happening (thanks for the tip, meat pie). Pretty sweet. Here are some of my favs...


So, remember how I'm a grammar snob and I like to correct people when they say things like "I'm doing good*" or "That was the funnest**"? Well, I'm also a stickler about spelling rules like there/their/they're, your/you're, to/too/two. Thus, this*** was the most amazing thing I saw there:


*correct: I'm doing well.
**correct: That was the most fun.
***seriously, if you need me to explain why this is the worst/most amazing thing I've ever seen I'm going to punch you in the throat.

5 comments:

KIRI said...

That was amazing i love your pictures! your just amazing!!!! UMMM but i am like the worst speller so maybe you shouldn't read my blog. . . LOL

cropstar said...

kiri, kiri, kiri... it's "you're just amazing!!!" i love you anyway.

i can see we definitely need to work on this... just don't be like consumer who says "funner" and "funnest" just to piss me off.

Amander said...

Wow...that sign is amazing. I have a particular hatred for the misuse of to/too/two as well. You'd think they would have checked that before making a sign!

Oh, and the v-dubs are great - so shiny.

Kristina P. said...

When someone asks how I'm doing, I always answer "Good." That's just how I roll.

And if I found out it particularly annoyed someone, I would say it a lot, on purpose.

Smart Helm said...

Just so I don't lurk (apparently that is very bad in the blogging world), I thought I'd better tell u I'm reading ur blog and I like it.
I'm reading ur blog and I like it!
Oh yes... and Melissa is lurking too, but she won't sign up to leave comments.... ARG.