05 June 2007

abc, 123

The ABCs of Christy:


A - Attached or Single: single

B - Best Friend: Stacy. She moved in next door when I was 6 and we've been best friends ever since. We've both pretty much been adopted into each others families and now I claim her 3 boys as my own. Even though we don't get to see each other very often and only talk on the phone every few months, each time we talk it's as if not a minute has passed since our last conversation.

C - Cake or Pie: Nothing wrong with either of them but I think I'd go with pie (especially peach pie. yum!)

D - Drink of Choice: Water! Or if I'm feeling crazy Diet Coke with a little Root Beer, Dr Pepper (good for road trips) or Mountain Dew (when I'm eating at Baja Fresh). I've just recently discovered the beauty of fountain drinks. So much soda! So cheap!

E - Essential Item: My hair straightener & biosilk. I'm quite sure I would die without either of them.

F - Favorite Color: everything blue

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: neither. gummi candies are sick

H - Hometown: Orem, UT

I – Indulgence(s): SYTYCD, blogging, sleeping in, naps

J - January or July: January. Only because July in Vegas feels like living in Hell.

K - Kids: After I get married I'd like a boy and a girl. And maybe a dog.

L - Life is incomplete without: friends, bbqs, music and dancing

M - Marriage Date: I'm doing the set a date program. But I don't want to tell you my date because it won't be as exciting when I tell you all that I'm actually getting married and I don't want to jinx myself.

N - Number of Siblings: 2 cool sisters.

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges wedges!

P - Phobias/Fears: Admittedly I'm still afraid of the dark, being alone forever, and spiders (eck!)

Q - Favorite Quote: Just look up at the top of the page. Good old Mark Twain.

R - Reason to smile: I have awesome friends! And, it's the SUMMER OF FUN!

S - Season: Spring! I love when things start coming back to life, the warm sun after months of cold and the excitement of the impending summer.

T- Tag Three: I tag YOU!

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I cross my toes.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Meat is Murder... tasty, tasty murder. I'm the daughter of a farmer. Of course I like meat!

W - Worst Habit: I tend to cut people off in conversation. I stay up way too late and sleep in way too late. And I eat late at night.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays are the coolest. OK, I bet ultrasounds would be cool too but I've never had one. But there is something pretty awesome about being able to see "inside" your body.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: chicken mahkni, pesto pasta, pbj, cocoa pebbles, chinese chicken salad, sandwiches from Great Harvest, baked cheetos, funeral potatoes, fry sauce

Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is Madge and I'm really, really hurt that the photo of Penny and I has been bumped off your page by some odd need you have to think that you should continue this blog, after you peaked with that photo of us. Might I suggest that you two come for a visit and we get a time set up for a new photo?

Cheers,
Madge, the shiny black beach cruiser with the big, beautiful Latvian wicker basket

cropstar said...

madge
i love you but...
it's not all about you, ok?
get over it
if you want a blog site with your photo on it all the time i suggest you create your own. then you can just post photos of yourself all the time.
this is my site. MINE!