07 June 2007

I kinda cried...

I can't help it. I've just been feeling weepy lately. Good weepy. But the tears sometimes come on at inconvenient times. Like tonight. I was at the gym, on the treadmill (first time running on the treadmill since I started training and probably the last... but I had to considering it was 9pm and my show was on), watching SYTYCD. I wanted to cry when some of the people were asked to leave. And I REALLY wanted to cry at the end when it came down to Hok and Twitch. Ohmigosh! So sad! I mean... I'm excited that Hok (my total favorite) is in the top 20 but it was so tender how they were so sad to have to part. *pardon me while I go get a tissue... sniff sniff*

Oh, and did you LOVE last night when that goofy Lindy Hop kid mouthed "dance for my life!" That was seriously hilarious.

Anyway, I totally cried during last weeks episode too. Mostly because I was so overjoyed that ANNIE! sent me the episode I missed on VHS. Seriously girl- you have NO IDEA how happy that made me! It was a great episode, by the way. Anyway, that really dramatic girl, who's mom's dying wish was that she try out for sytycd, started crying... and even though I don't even like her that much... I started crying too! What's my problem?! I think I just love this show way too much. I'm seriously choreographing songs in my head to every song I hear on my ipod.

Anyway... Vegas baby! We're down to the top 20 and now the real fun starts! I can't wait for next week!

3 comments:

melissa said...

oh how i heart you Christy...and SYTYCD. I, too, was torn last night when Hok and Twitch were up. I really liked both, so I had a hard time with it. I did not cry at any point in the show though. Oh, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite pleased with the top 20. I like that Ricky kid, even though he's odd. He's a great dancer. Oh, and you missed out after you left the other night. Crap happened, blah blah blah, and I ended up getting attacked by Patrick. Good times!

Anne said...

I am so glad to hear that the tape made it to you in one piece. I had visions of you opening up a package full of plastic shards and exposed film.

I am so excited for the real dancing to start, not that we haven't been watching people dance for the last few weeks, but I think you know what I mean. I don't know who I'll be cheering for yet but I really like Hok. It will be interesting to see if he will excel at the other styles like our good buddy Ivan last season or if he'll stumble through the other genres. I'm hoping for an Ivan reincarnation!

chloe said...

I missed SYTYCD last night, although I did run on the treadmill as well. Longest six miles of my life, but it was 10:30 pm and, while it is P-town, the older I get, the more I worry about falling and cracking my head open when I'm running by myself. Ha ha ha!