18 June 2007

i love airport tvs

i was a little panicked that i'd have to go a whole entire weekend before finding out what happened on thursday's SYTYCD results show. i was supposed to be on my plane headed to Utah. but, when Lis and I got to the gate we found out that our plane was delayed. this may be the first time i've ever been happy to hear that my flight was delayed because the tv just next to our gate was showing SYTYCD!!! so happy! the timing was perfect because we got to watch the entire show then boarded our plane as soon it was over. thank you McCarren airport!

so here's what i thought- i was a little dissappointed to see ricky go because i would have liked to see him attempt the other dance styles. but, oh well. the dance he and ashlee did on wednesday was pure crap.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I'm so happy you got to see the results show. I've been dying to talk to you about it. I, too, am saddened that Ricky is gone. I think he was odd, but he could have excelled at the other dances. I was really disappointed. I thought Dominique should have gone. I wasn't very surprised about Ashlee leaving though. She was a great contemporary dancer, but her Tango was crap and so was her solo - technique-wise. So, those are my feelings. And p.s. I have finally cried this season. I've been watching the Lacey/Kameron dance over and over and it gives me chills slash makes me cry every time. There, I said it.