28 June 2007

WORST EPISODE EVER! and a 3 miler

i seriously am so mad and almost crying right now. i cannot believe they voted off jesus and jessi!
i can't even talk about it! i HATE lauren and neil- they suck! and i HATE danny and anya! what the hell was she wearing?! and he is such an arrogant jerk. ARGH! SO SO MAD!

"i can't talk about it anymore. it's giving me a headache"

tonights run:
3 miles, 33:40mins
i need to learn to pace myself better at the beginning of my run so that i don't get so tired so fast. but the cool thing is that when i was done running my head wanted my body to keep running! but i was tired... and late for sytycd.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Best of luck on the race! I wish I were going to be in town to run it too and especially to be at church this Sunday!

Love you!

chloe said...

Aren't those runs the best?!?! I love when your head takes over.

chloe said...

I love that I made the stalking list!

melissa said...

i don't want to talk about...but i will. i can't believe they didn't even explain anything to Jessi, I can't believe Cedric is still here, and I actually like Anya, but i despise Danny. I want to punch him in the face. I don't know if i can continue watching.