14 June 2007

Lets talk...

You knew it was coming right? My review of SYTYCD? Well, here it is.

this was the first week of the top 20 couples dancing and i have to say... LOVED IT! i lost track of how many times but i did get a little teary eyed more than once. i guess i just know what i like (dancing) and get a little emotional when i see it done well.

anyway... let me just say this- dominic is so cute! i still love hok. and i was really disappointed in ricky. he's weird but i had high hopes for him. i thought lacey and kameron did an amazing job even though their routine was a little wacked out. but what can i say i'm crazy for that contemporary crap.

but the clear cut winners for me were sara and jesus. i LOVED how they totally got into character. i loved this routine but that's probably because i LOVE me some wade robson. seriously.

what did y'all think?

i'm nervous to see who goes home tonight. my predictions are faina and neil. tho, i'm going to be on a plane to utah while the show is on so i'll have to wait until i get back to vegas on monday to watch it on my friend's tivo. i don't know if i can wait that long!

ps- i'm heading to utah for the 'vanconcklestyne' wedding and i'm pretty excited to go to utah. i'm a little homesick for the utah weather and mountains these days. also when i get back i'll post photos of where i was last weekend because it was amazing! *hint... i was up at brianhead. beautiful!

have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Danalin said...

Hey! Fun that you found my blog...and now I found yours. Good luck with the triathlon - do you have one that you're training for specifically? We're running another one in about 5 weeks and are super excited. I am trying to get some of our friends to join us. It's worth all of the pain! :)

How is Vegas? I will be there in two weeks and am really excited to see fam, but not so excited about the HEAT! It's gorgeous here, even a little chilly today. So nice. Are you in the Willow Springs ward? I know it's sometimes lame to ask questions on comments...sorry! So good to hear from you!

Anne said...

I'm too lazy to look up the names and I have a horrible memory these days, but I'm with you and loving Sara and Jesus. My other faves? Lacey and her star headed partner and the couple that danced the jive to Avril Lavigne. I love this show so much! I shed a few tears during the contemporary piece, so moving!!

Have fun in Utah!

melissa said...

Ok, I loved Lacey and Kameron's dance sooo much! It made me think of last year's Ivan and Allison, although clearly not the same level. Ivan and Allison made me cry last year, and I am yet to cry this season, but wait for it! I also loved Jesus and that one chick, and I'll fight you for Wade...seriously! I also really like that Jessi girl and Lauren. I think the first girl that danced with Hok might go home, or Faina. I don't know. I was also disappointed in Ricky because I love his weirdness, but I expected better out of him. I'm not gonna lie, I haven't really been knocked out by any of the male dancers yet. Maybe Pasha, or the guy who danced with Lauren - he's hot and reminds me of Travis. Ok, this is super long, but you know how I love my SYTYCD!! Have a fun trip, I'll miss you!!

f*bomb. said...

Well OF COURSE, Jesus is going to win!
DUH.