06 February 2008

Thoughts that went through my mind at the temple tonight:

  • My sleeves are too short
  • Maybe because my arms are too long
  • I hate this dress
  • I really want to give E a What-Not-To-Wear, clothing, makeup and hair makeover
  • I wonder if it would work
  • That man's wife looks way older than him
  • She needs a makeover too
  • Those shoes from JCrew were amazing
  • I just couldn't drop $200+ on them though
  • But I should because they were amazing
  • I'm so confused by the GOP right now
  • I hate McCain! How could this have happened?
  • Seriously do republicans not understand how liberal he is?
  • How could people have voted for him?
  • He's an arrogant douche!
  • Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate
  • Only an hour left
  • I'm wrestless
  • I need to stand up!
  • My fingernails are dirty
  • I want to roll my knee-highs down to my ankles like a I used to in Primary
  • My legs really itch
  • I need some lotion major bad
  • I can't believe it's been six years since I first went to the temple
  • Concentrate!
  • Only 30 minutes left
  • I really need to stand up!
  • I can't believe I made it this far without falling asleep
  • I don't even know the last time that happened
  • It's too bad T isn't cute because he's really cool
  • It's too bad B isn't cool because he's really cute
  • I wonder if C will call now that he has my phone number
  • I'm seriously crushing on him
  • Mentally composing hate email to friend's ex(?)boyfriend
  • Mentally preparing speech to friend about dumping ex(?)boyfriend once and for all
  • Concentrate! Concentrate! Concentrate!
  • Only 10 minutes left
  • I seriously need to stand up!
  • That woman's face looks like wax
  • What if it really was made of wax?
  • That would be awesome!
  • I need to clean my room
  • I haven't seen my floor in weeks
  • I can't wait to put my pajamas on
  • Oh! Project Runway is on tonight!
  • Should I stop at Taco Bell on the way home?
  • Or just eat Chinese Chicken Salad at home?
  • Man that session really went by fast.
Obviously I left all my cares at the front door. Obviously I learned a lot. Obviously I was enriched. Obviously I have serious concentration problems! Blerg!

3 comments:

chloe said...

Those shoes are amazing! Such a great post!

melissa said...

oh my gosh! those shoes ARE amazing! i totally read this right before i went to the temple tonight and it made me laugh inside every time my thoughts strayed a bit bc i thought of you. i mostly kept thinking "i need to stand up too!" Also, i feel as if we're drifting and it saddens my soul. i don't even know who all of these initials are. What's happening to us?! single tear. seriously.

nathalia said...

That. Was a great post. Thank you for "verbalizing" thoughts that can creep into my head when at the temple. Did you socks ever make it to your ankles?