26 February 2008

You know I love to be:

TAGGED! by Melissa

What was I doing 10 tears ago: I was a 20 year old USU college student in the midst of the most fun year ever and living with 5 of my best friends. I don't think much studying went on that year but there were a lot of boarding trips, Bear Lake condo trips and tons of crazy fun. I thought I was pretty mature back then... oh, how was I wrong! I pulled out my old journal and found a couple of pretty funny passages I wrote almost exactly 10 years ago (dang, time flies!):
"So, you know how you think you are sure about how you feel about someone then a week later you can't understand why you felt that way or you are embarrassed that you did feel that way? Well, boys will do that to you." Oh sweet 20yr old Christy- that's what we call "cornflakin'". Don't worry... you will still be doing that 10 years later.
"T moved home a week ago. Saturday we got a new roommate. She's fresh off the mission so our apartment is experiencing the uncharted territory of Michael McLean and church music." That's just funny.
5 things on my to-do list today: 1- finish the bridal shower invitations and send them; 2- get treats for enrichment night; 3- run 5 miles; 4- clean my room; 5- do my taxes. I probably won't get any of it done.

What snacks do I enjoy: Trader Joe's Oriental Cracker Mix, dry roasted, unsalted almonds, Baked Cheetos, Oreos (with milk)

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay off my car, my house and my credit cards, save for retirement, travel back to La Reunion & Mauritius for a few months, pay for dental work (including invisalign braces and whitening), get laser hair removal, hire a personal chef and personal trainer, play 'What Not to Wear' with my wardrobe and go on a major shopping spree, buy a horse, buy a boat.

Three bad habits: 1- My bedroom is always messy; 2- I stay up late and sleep in late everyday; 3- I procrastinate everything.

Five places I've lived: 1- Orem, UT; 2- Logan, UT; 3- Las Vegas, NV; 4- Ste Marie & St Denis, La Reunion; 5- Quatre Borne, Mauritius

Five jobs I've had: 1- Piano teacher; 2- Telephone surveyor (worst job ever); 3- Data Entry; 4- USU Computer Lab Consultant; 5- Project Engineer

Five things people don't know about me: 1- I love responding with "that's what she said" or "your mom"; 2- I sleep sideways in bed (usually on the top half of the bed); 3- I hated reading until I graduated college and now I adore reading; 4- I'm innately shy and still have to work to overcome it; 5- I spend too much time on LDSLinkup and like figuring out who people are "In A Relationship" with and find great satisfaction in seeing their status change to "Married".

3 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

"I spend too much time on LDSLinkup and like figuring out who people are "In A Relationship" with and find great satisfaction in seeing their status change to "Married"." - That happened to us! ;)

Ashley said...

Love it. The Michael McLean comment especially made me laugh-- reminded me of my last year at BYU when I walked into my new apartment, all adorned with Mormonads, and I thought I'd walked into Deseret Book by mistake! Let's just say the roommate who did the decorating would not have appreciated your Valentine's cookies.

melissa said...

haha! A horse?! That is so random. Hence, why I love you. I'm so happy you did the tag. They're so much fun! Good luck in Moab!