07 January 2008

30 never looked so good

Saturday was my birthday extravaganza. Extravaganza indeed!
Seriously, it was amazing. Special thanks to Tif for planning & inviting.

7pm: Cafe Rio. We started it off right and it never tasted so good.

Lesley, Hurley, Tiara and Me

Tif, Mojica and Marie

Tinkles, The Mexican, Budinger and Tyler


After debating over ice skating & mini grand prix and a failed attempt at bowling I finally made an executive decision-

9pm: Mini Grand Prix

Marie, Tiara and Me

DDRing it up. This made me so happy!

The Mexi-HOES! HO! Marie, Missy, Moss and Me

Mini Grand Prix!

Most everyone bailed on the next activity which consequently was the MOST FUN! Our dancing venue of choice is Carnival Court. We've been plenty of times. Birthday 29 was also celebrated at CC. But this time was THE BEST EVER! BY FAR! Before we got there Tif, Spence and I decided that if we didn't have any shenanigans while dancing we'd make something up in order to make all my friends who bailed really, really jealous. We SO did not have to make anything up! It was fantastic!

11pm: Dancing at Carnival Court

Crazy bass guy, Tiara and Me

This guy is my fav! He's the basist for the cover band "The Crashers" and he's usually up on stange sporting a grill. This time, no grill. But he did have a crazy eye! I got a kiss on the hand and a sweet photo op.

Me, Tif, AWESOME drunk friend #1 and Spence.
Seriously this guy and his 2 friends made our night! They were so fun and crazy.

Tiara, Drunk friend #2 and Me

It was his actual birthday so I had to share Tiara with him.

Tiara, Me, Tif and Spence

My dancing queens!! I'm forever indebted to these girls for braving the elements and the late night hour to make it the most amazing night at CC ever!

1:30am: Rock Band at Mojica's

The perfect way to end a perfect night. We met up with some of the friends who bailed on me to play Rock Band and eat ice cream. If'n you've never played, I highly suggest making friends with people who have this game because it's suuuper fun.

Maren, Tif, Spencer, Mojica and Me

Hurley and Me

Going strong at 3am! Still sportin' Tiara. I was the only one who was not tired. Maybe the awesomeness of the night kept me buzzed. Best birthday extravaganza ever! Getting home and 3:30am made me feel so young (however, going to bed at 4am and waking up at 8am for church made me feel so old)

Thanks friends for making it great!! I think 30 is going to be a pretty spectacular year.

You can view the rest of the photos here.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my crap, you know boys!! Can you send a few of them out my way?

It looks like you had a fabulous birthday. Thanks for sharing the festivities with us.

Love the tiara btw!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was freakin' awesome. :)

Erinn said...

Looks like the best time Ive never had!!! lol... Im glad it was great! :)