04 January 2008

And the winners are...

Big THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!
It was a nice day - pretty low key and pretty great. Saturday is the official BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!! so if anyone wants to party it up all night long in Vegas let me know. I'll fill you in on the details.

Now on to the important business of the day!
THE WINNERS OF THE "I'm turning 30" CONTEST ARE... drum roll please!
  • anne
  • thomcarter
  • cramster

Hurray for the winners! Email me your addy (to cropstar5 at hotmail dot com) and next week you'll receive a special something in the mail. You guys rock!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm a winner, YAY!! If only I was in Vegas...I'd SO love to party it up with you!

Amanda said...

No way. I cannot even describe how excited I am about winning! So surreal@!!!!!!

Oh to be single and I could party it up in Vegas. Instead I'll party when I get my mail next week.

Salt H2O said...

I can't believe I didn't win. I demand a recount!

BTW- Meeting you in the Cheesecake factory was one of the most random things ever. To be quite honest I didn't know if it was socially acceptable to come up to some one and say, "Hi, we've never met, but I read your blog" But who am I to be socially acceptable?