17 January 2008

take that!

1- The temple was great. So glad I went. I did some VTing before I went and it brought the whole thing into perspective. I'm excited to go back.

2- The run was AWESOME! Okay so maybe awesome is overexaggerating because by mile 2 I was feeling like I was totally out of gas. But I kept pushing and was pumped that I did my 4 miles in under 44 minutes. 43:50 to be exact, which means I averaged better than 11 minute miles. I'm so happy that my minutes per mile are starting to go down. Maybe someday I won't be the slowest runner in the world.

Also- along the same lines- I'm putting together a team for the Wasatch Back Relay in June and I'm SUPER PUMPED!! I have soft commitments from about 6 people which means I still need to find at least 6 more people who are interested (in addition to turning those soft commitments into firm commitments). So LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!

3- What better way to end an evening than to play ROCK BAND! I think this game is taking over my life.

3 comments:

chelle. said...

i want in on the wasatch back. chloe and i, at one point, were going to do the del sol. but i wasn't going to be ready, so i want to do the wasatch back instead. can i be in? please. i have two, maybe three other people, too. (not including chloe.) let me know.

also--this is random--my parents just relocated to vegas and my mom has been on a search for someone to do her hair. do you know anyone that does good short hair? i'm sure she would appreciate it. thanks.

chloe said...

I'm not a soft-commitment. I am all about the real deal! Ha ha ha. Way to go on speed. I'm lucky to hit 12 right now.

f*bomb. said...

You're in a rock band?
I need details on this...