24 May 2007

Dear you...

Dear Elizabeth Hasselbeck,
I FREAKING LOVE YOU!
Thanks for fighting with that fat, ugly, bi-otch that I can't stand. Seeing that on the news yesterday really made me happy.
You rock.
republicaningly yours,
cropstar

Dear body,
Thank you for being able to run farther than my brain thought I could run last night. Let's keep this up. Also, I'd like to apologize for not letting you sleep enough. But, thanks for the bags you put under my eyes as a gentle reminder that staying up late does nothing for me.
cheers,
cropstar

Dear Mom & Dad,
I'm kind of feeling like you hate me since you always leave town when I come home to Utah. I sincerely hope you have a fun vacation, wherever it is that you end up going. I'll try not to break anything.
love you,
your youngest

Dear Sun,
Remember on monday when I was "sick" and stayed home from work and got to spend hours next to the pool under your warmth? I wish we could do that together everyday. I miss you.
faithfully,
cropstar


Dear sisters,
Thanks for calling me at work yesterday to tell me about how great surfing in Hawaii was. You're jerks. Can't wait for our trip in November though.
aloha nui,
baby sis

Dear So You Think You Can Dance,
I'm so excited that you are starting again tonight! I can't wait to pick out the most slutty girl, most gay guy and the most annoying judge. This is going to be fun.
krumpingly,
cropstar

5 comments:

Anne said...

Loved your open letters. You crack me up. Krumpingly yours? Classic!! I am super stoked for the newest season of SYTYCD, it's one of my favorite shows of all time. I totally voted several times last season and I even saw them when they were on tour in DC, it was incredible! I even go to youtube and watch old performances to get me through the off season. Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed.

chloe said...

I keep reading all of these blogs and being so envious that I don't think of things first. I love the open letters as well. And, FYI, your cd is in the mail and Young Love (I put three of their songs on there) is the band that does (or did) the theme music for SYTYCD.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a jerk. But I AM a surfer and yer not. hee-hee. (imagine Carla's voice here). Just kidding, I could never be as mean as you are....just kidding, yer not mean. I love you and can't WAIT to surf with you in Hawaii!

#1 sister

Anne said...

Not that I've ever watched it or anything, but Young Love also did the themesong on DanceLife, the JLo reality show on MTV. Good stuff!

cropstar said...

anne- i'm totally jealous that you got to see the tour!!
chloe- you rock. i'm so excited!
sister- yes you are ;)

and can i say that i totally love DanceLife!

there's a dancer inside of me